Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Hi, I'm New

  1. #1
    Tom Simpson
    Guest Tom Simpson's Avatar

    Post

    I am almost totally new to all of this. I have recently quit making animated movies after the people turned out to be amoungst the worlds worst. I work with the worst of equipment and the most un-motivated actors ever, so I am here to recieve help. I sometimes work with Kingham, someone else who posts on this board.

    Thanks for listening

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, welcome to the boiler room mate.

    ------------------
    Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.

  3. #3
    Stan The Man
    Guest Stan The Man's Avatar

    Post

    Im new here too, but i hope it gets better. it all seems to be about bitching. Soul, despin vs royboybaty? and mods.

    ------------------
    Smoke and Mirrors...oh and gaffa tape.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't see what the problem is. Just be prepared to be ripped into if you post something daft, for some reason its the nature of the forum at the moment, but that?s not a bad thing - the Trolls love it!!!

    ------------------
    Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.

  5. #5
    slide21
    Guest slide21's Avatar

    Post

    my only advice is choose your words wisely, the people in here will fuckin eat you alive if they think you have tried to offend them. have fun: )

    ------------------
    just an american high schooler, makin sweet movies.
    -Slide Pictures-

  6. #6
    Inactive Member redlum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2002
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    go back while you still can. There's no advice to be had here that can't be read in a good book.

    Try Robert Rodriguez's: Rebel without a crew.

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I bet most of your ?future questions? will have been covered before - try using search...then again if we all did that this forum would die...oh man!

    Also some people think they are ALWAYS correct and not worthy of your pitiful challenge, I say fuck' em, fuck them up their stupid asses!

    VIVA LE REVOLUTION!


    ------------------
    Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I'm not new, i'm Mods.

    :b Yeah, welcome to the boiler room - thats a good way of putting it SoulJacker.

    smile
    Mods

    LONG LIVE TREMORS!

    ------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
    Anarchy Pictures

  9. #9
    Stan The Man
    Guest Stan The Man's Avatar

    Post

    Ermmmm...yesssssss.
    Been searching thro this all night and have gotten most of the answers already. no wonder all you do is attack eachother your all bored.

    ------------------
    Smoke and Mirrors...oh and gaffa tape.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How true.

    ------------------
    Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •